About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Owen Truns 4

I cant believe that my little guy is 4. Time is going by so fast. It feels like yesterday I was putting him in his crib and checking on him every 5 minutes to make sure he was still breathing ( first time mom thing. LOL)  And now I drop him off at preschool and look at him through the window into the backyard as he plays with his sister. Where did the time go.
 

For the kids birthday I take them out for doughnuts and chocolate milk.  We put a candle on the doughnut and sign to him. Doughnuts are a special treat in our house to the point where the kids think they get a candle on them whenever we eat them. I hope the kids never out grow this growing tradition we have going.

And of course our birthday minute kiss. Look at my silly kid.


Owen just loves playing with Lego's. So it was a perfect fit to have a Lego party. I made a Lego cake and cup cakes with Little Legos on top  made out of Air Heads, found the tutorial here over at Little Family Fun


And of course no party is complete with out a sign. So I did my best at a Lego man.  Owen liked it. Even though he is making his monster face.  He was so happy as his friends started to show up. When one of his friends from school came he was so happy. He ran to the door and introduced her to his is cousins and sister. Then said to Alex " Thank you for coming to my party" How cute and sweet is that.

It was a great party filled with friends, family, good food ( a nacho bar), and Love.

2 comments:

  1. You did such a good job with the party. All the pictures are really cute!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love having parties at the house. Most of all I love seeing everyone

      Delete