About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Currently 4/24/14

Hello everyone! Today's theme is Making, Eating, Enjoying, Hiding, Noticing.

I have been luck this week, I have been able to make a couple of things! I have been making a new  chevron crochet blanket. It is a small one, I call them lovey. Not sure about the colors but its cute. Emily keeps asking for one for her baby. So maybe baby Tori will get this one. This week I also made a couple hood towels for Emily and Ava ( my niece) for Easter. With the help from two little ones I was able to make a quick little bag for the DVD players.

This past weekend we were able to spend time with our family. So we loaded up the car and headed to Grandma and Papa's house. My parents always make the meals when we get together so this time my sister and I did the food. Dave and I brought up all the goodies to make Carne Asada Tacos. Living in San Diego it is easy to find good and fresh ingredients. My sister made a cute veggie plate. It had a bread bunny ( that she made) with a hole in the tummy filled with dip.Good job Kimmy!! So we spent the day eating great food.

We have spent the past week enjoying spending time with family. We recently found out that a family member has been diagnosed with cancer. A month ago I also had a cousin who passed. When things like this happen it makes you value every moment you have with loved ones. So we have been making it a point to enjoy life and the ones in it.

Well I have been keeping my craft room in hiding for a while now. Because well we have been using the room as a catch all room. And I am not the best a organizing. I hope that the door will be able to stay open and the room can come out of hiding. Sorry no pic ( its in hiding)

I have been noticing that baby #3 is moving a lot! Owen had his hand on my tummy one morning and she moved. Owen said "Mommy she is trying to get out" I am not at 25 weeks. She will be here soon. Need to think of names.



Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.



2 comments:

  1. That bread bunny is weird and cool. And yay for baby moving around, when the siblings can feel it, isn't it the most magical feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and brother in law told us that it is odd that we are eating out of a bunny. LOL.

      Delete