About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Our Growing Family

 We are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby! We are due in the beginning of August, with a little girl.
 
Three kids, we are going to be out numbered.
We took the kids to all of our appointments. We want them to be apart of this. Dave and I knew that Owen would understand ( as much as 4year old can) but not sure about Emily. They were in the room when we saw her for the 1st time, she even gave us a thumbs up.Owen loved that. He still tells everyone that the baby gives the thumbs up.

Owen still has a lot of questions
1. Is the baby ready to come out yet?
2. Can the baby hear me?
3. Is the baby crying?
4. Will she come out of your belly?
5. Do you hurt mommy?
And many many more. We are doing our best to answer his questions with age appropriate answers. Emily tells me that I have a baby belly.

The kids were also with us when we found out the sex of the baby. We asked the kids if they thought mommy had a boy or a girl in my tummy. Owen said girl and Emily told us a baby. The kids focused on the gel that they put on your stomach. They kept asking Dave " why is there slim on mommy's tummy". Owen was right. We are having a girl. On the way home Owen told us to name the baby sissy. Emily got so upset. She kept saying " my name is sissy" I think we are going to need to think of a new nickname for the baby. And start getting Emily ready for the idea of the baby.
 (The picture I posted to let everyone know the news)
 
I know the kids will do great. It might be a bumpy road at first but I am sure the kids will adjust to the new baby

No comments:

Post a Comment