About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Currently 4/10/14

Hello Everyone!
This week's theme is Dropping, Making, Wearing, Kissing, and Keeping.


This week my mother in-law has been been visiting. The kids had so much fun playing and spending time with Oma that they are dropping like flies before nap time. Emily can sleep any where. 

Last weekend we went to a pick your own strawberry field. Post coming soon. This week we have been making treats with them. We made strawberry short cake and chocolate dipped strawberries ( with dark chocolate for Dave) Thank you Tiff for the inspiration. Check it out

With my grown baby bump I had to go on the look for a workout tank top that was a little bit more supportive for the belly. Found one at target! I find my self wearing it all the time. I think I need to go and buy more.

So I have to tell you about the cute way Owen says good bye. He will give you a kiss on each check and then on the lips."( almost like he is giving you the kiss of death) And says "See ya later alligator" My silly kissing boy.

Well we are going to be working our master bathroom this weekend. We have been playing with the idea getting a new vanity or giving our old one a face lift.  We are going to keeping the old one and Dave is going to work his magic and make it new again. 

Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too.
Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Love the strawberries! And when Dave is done, he can come over I got some he can work on..haha I have been thinking the same thing about the boys room. Every time I walk in there rooms I want to pull my hair out. I just want a nice looking room for them, and it never seems to be like that. Love reading your posts, keep it up! Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, can't wait to see the results of your bathroom. You'll blog them, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I sure will. Dave ( the hubby) is all ready asking why I am taking pictures of the bathroom when we have not done a thing. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hey Jenny!
    I got an Award to pass along to ya..
    http://stuckonacloud.com/liebster-award/#.U0r9UrHDVvk
    The Liebster Award!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I lived in Target clothes when I was pregnant! Half those clothes are still in my closet, I mean who DOESNT need tummy-supporting slouch tanks & maxi skirts? :) Yay for all your strawberry recipes. This time of year is so awesome; all the fruit and veggies! Also sunshine!

    ReplyDelete