About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fields of Flowers

A couple of weeks ago the Oma came to visit. There are so many wonderful things to see and do in San Diego but there is always some thing I wanted to see. Plus I knew that Oma would like it too. We went to the Flower fields in Carlsbad Ca. The fields are only open for a short amount of time in the year, March 1- May 11. 



There are  over 50 acres are filled with Tecolote Giant Ranuncluls  in so many colors. You can walk around the fields and look at the flowers or take a ride in an wagon that will take you around. But with two toddlers walking and running around is always my 1st pick. Any thing to help get energy out is a plus, right? 

You are able to take pictures in the flowers, we tried but with two toddlers. We did try a couple of time to get some shots. Maybe next year.  


There are things for the kids to do too. When we walked in Owen and Emily were giving a passport. Throw out the fields you can find a flags were the kids can read a fun fact and add a stamp to their passport. Owen and Emily really liked running around and looking for the flags. We also found a playground. 

If you live in Dan Diego or are going to be here you really should stop by and take a look. You will need to buy tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment