About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Currently (3/30/14 -4/5/14)

 
This weeks theme: Reading, feeling , racing, using, smelling
 
Emily's bedtime routine is really working for us right now. More on that soon. Every night after kisses and brushing our teeth we are reading The Napping House ( her favorite book), then one more book of her choice. She knows every word ( so do I). No matter how sleepy she is we must read her book. She will ask " my story mommy?" then close her little eyes and go right to sleep.

This week we told everyone that we are due in august with our third child. Another little girl. We are so happy to be adding to our family. But like any new mom to be or mom with many kids. I am feeling nervous about what the future has I store for our family.

I have been racing around all week trying to get every thing ready for Owens 4th birthday party. A Lego theam party. Our family schedule is a little nuts this week. I need to clean the house for the party ( with 2 toddlers that can be a little hard) we have school on Tuesdays and Thursday, and gym every day. And all the party goodies to get done.

The past 2 weeks I have falling in love with a new hair product that I have been using.Nourishing Coconut milk shampoo and conditioner. Oh and the anti-breakage. LOVE LOVE This stuff. you can find it at Target.  The last time that I got a hair cut was the Christmas before Owen was born ( he just turned 4) now I have given my self trims but that is it. Since I have been using these products I have to tell you my hair looks and feels heathy. I can even let it dry on its own and it dries straight. I have thin hair that has a mind of its own. Oh and it smells great.

Oh the rain! We have good weather in CA ( sorry if you live back east). But this week we have had rain! The air has been smelling fresh and oh so good. I am hoping for more rain soon.

I want to send a special thanks for my dear friend Tiffany over at Stock on a Cloud. She shared this link up party and great new bloggers, Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale.

Check them out

8 comments:

  1. I'm in San Diego and have been smelling the rain, too. :-)
    Here from the link up. Good luck with the new babe and the bday party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia. Let's hope for maybe one or two more days of rain

      Delete
  2. I'm Sooooo!!!! happy!! that you are at it again, that you are doing currently. I knew you would love it. Can't wait to hold the new little one when she gets here...
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here through Currently...too. I had my hair cut this week for the first time in a year, and they put some kind of magic oil on it that has made it feel amazing. I may have to buy some. Congratulations on a new baby daughter, what a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caz. Don't you just love when you find some thing that works for your hair. I know I do.

      Delete
  4. I love coconut milk products, they're great and they smell so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jetsettin I am almost out too. :-(
      Time to get more. I love love the way the smell.

      Delete