About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Currently 4/17/2014


Hello everyone. I hope that you are having a good week. We are having fun. The last couple of days of Owen's spring break is coming to a end. The kids are have had fun sleeping in ( I like that part too) playing outside, making a mess, and being kids. 



*Owen showing me how he can clean his nose like a giraffe and Emily trying.

This weeks themes are clearing, digging, mixing, reading, watching

Clearing the way for a new bathroom. Trying to get rid of stuff that we don't use or don't need. But i have to say that it is a little hard for me to get rid of things. Now for you that know me don't laugh that too much. I am working on it. LOL

With Easter this weekend I have been Digging in my craft supplies making goodies for my kids and my niece and nephew. There is not enough time in the day for me to make every thing that I would love to make. Good thing I have all year to make more things.


This week I have been mixing things up with dinner. We have been in a dinner rut. Some times like most kids Owen and Emily can be picky at meal time. So we have been eating the same thing a lot. When I notices that Dave was looking for some thing to eat right after dinner it might be time to find some new recipes. The kids have been eating some of the food. I don't want to be a short order cook at dinner time so I am happy that they are liking the food kind of.   



Oh reading how I miss ya. Reading books for fun has been put on hold for right now. Other than kid books I do read blogs. I feel that blogs are my books now. I took a couple pictures of books that I really liked, (you can tell I read all kind of books) One day soon I will be able to read a book that is not a cook book or a kids book. 


Watching..... OK so I LOVE Grey's Anatomy.  And I mean love it. I will watch reruns over and over again. and I still cry on the sad parts. I have to DVR them because Dave will not watch it with me. 


Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment