About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sea World here we come

About a month ago we brought season passes to Sea World. The best thing ever when you have a toddler and baby. We go for a couple of hours and then we go home. Perfect.
This morning the kids did great: up early, ate breakfast and were very
happy. So I thought it would be a great day for Sea World. We got there when the park opened. Of course Owen fell asleep right before we got there. I loaded the BOB up with the kids and a few things we would need for a couple of hours.
As a result of us getting there so early we were able to get a great
spot for the dolphin encounter. Emily had the biggest smile on her face.
We were so close the trainer brought the dolphin over to Emily and me. I
would have been able to touch him but Emily really wanted to go swimming
with the dolphins so I had to hold her tight. Owen did wake up to see the dolphin but was not to sure about it. But I loved it!!!! I could have stayed for longer. But the kids were ready to move on.
We visited a couple of the aquariums and Owen was so funny. He would say "Wow" or " what's that". But my favorite thing was when he walked up to a tank put his hand on the glass and said " Hi fishy"
The kid's area is a lot of fun. They have small rides and places for
even Emily to get out and crawl around. They also have a water play
water fountains. All 3 of us had fun playing there.
Owen did a great job listening and following directions so I got him a
little treat, dip n dots. Let me tell you I think he is a fan.
A trip to Sea World would not be complete with out seeing Shamu. I am a brave Momma but going to a Shamu show by myself, I don't think so. So we just paid a visit to the tank. It was amazing!! Owen looked right at me and said " scary" so we spent just a little bit of time there.
We were only there for about 2 hours but had a blast. We will be back
soon. Love seasons passes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment