About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Funny Little Guy

We have been working on potty training for a while now. Words like
potty, pee pee, and poo poo have made it into our everyday language. As
adults we forget that some words have more than one meaning. Friday
night Dave was tired after a long week at work. But in true 2 year old
fashion Owen was full of energy and wanted to play. Dave told Owen
"sorry, buddy, daddy is pooped". Owen then began to smell Dave and said"poo poo" and then went and got the baby wipes and handed them to his dad. Then Owen smelled Emily to see if she went poop too. It was so
funny I had tears in my eyes. For the rest of the night Owen would check
to see if dad smelled and he would ask " poo poo?"

1 comment: