About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Friday, June 1, 2012

My little Emily

Well, my little Emily is growing up. It's happening so fast. She is now
9 months old. I know it is just the start. She is now crawling all over
the place and has taken her 1st step. Every day we see more and more of
her little personality. She thinks her brother and daddy are the funniest people around. Her Grandma ( my mom) is her best friend She loves to go through your purse, so far her Auntie Kimmy's is her favorite. Her little voice is so sweet and a smile that melts your heart. When the light shines just right all of her light brown wispy hair glows. How lucky we are to have our little Emily in our lives.

2 comments: