About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

First trip to the beach

Summer is here! We had our first beach play-date of the year. And Emily's first beach trip ever. Owen's buddy Trent came with us. My new little car is perfect. All 3 car seats and all of our goodies fit in the car. Jessica even had foot room and nothing on her lap. We met some friends of ours there, Tanya and baby Greyson. Weather was perfect. The kids had a great time playing in the water and in the sand. Us moms also had a good time playing in the water and talking. Owen, Trent, and Jessica caught sand cabs. Owen loved playing in the water he would wait for the water to almost get him and then he would run away yelling. my little Emily is going to be a water baby ( like her momma). She just loved the water. She would get up set when we would leave the water. If I was holding her she would fight to get down. This trip was also Trent's first time at the beach. He had a blast. I felt like a kid again playing in the water with them. This summer is going to be great.
In the way home the kids were asleep within 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment