About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goop it is

Today, I decided it would be a good day to mix up a batch of goop. This
stuff is soooooo cool. I might like it a little more than the kids. LOL.
It is a simple mix of water and corn starch. Start with your corn starch
and add water until you have the right texture. This stuff is sooo cool. If you move your hand fast through the goop it will feel like clay but if you move your hand slowly it will feel like water. I made this mixture with extra water b/c Emily likes to splash. So much fun!!! This activity can get messy. Clean up is not bad. When it drys you can sweep it up the mess and wipe it down with a cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment