About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Friday, June 15, 2012

San Diego Fair

The San Diego county Fair is here! Time to take the kids and have fun.
Owen and Emily's Papa and Grandma Buck and cousin Katie came down. Owen loves running around after Katie. The weather was a little overcast but it was perfect for a day at the fair. FYI our lap top is still down so the only pictures I have to share with you were taken with my phone.
The first ride of the day was the Pony ride. We did not think Owen was going to like it. But he did. A plus was that he was able to wear Papa
Buck's sun glasses. Now as for as the other rides let's just say he did
not like them at all. Katie loved them all. Emily did great. She enjoyed looking at everyone and taking long naps as we walked around. As any good county fair there was a lot of livestock. Owen did not know what to think about the cows. Owen and Katie cheered Dave and Papa Buck when they played games. We brought sandwiches and healthy snacks with us. But I have to say, the fair food did smell really good. Some of the crazy things they had were; fried Twix, fried koi-aid, fried butter, fried avocado.
The kids did great. The only melt down was at the end of the day. And it was just because they were very tried, or how Owen says " I triey".
When the kids napped we did take this as a chance to split a cinnamon
bun with cream cheese frosting. Man oh man it was good.
The fair is open until the 4th. If you are in San Diego or will be, you
should check it out.

1 comment: