About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Water color on a rainy day

We have another rainy day in San Diego. Another day inside. :-( so I grabbed a couple of sheets of paper and the water colors. I also grabbed a sheet of water color paper so we could make a gift for a very special person, my grandmother the kids great grandma. My grandma is a very talented artiest. My sister and I would spend summers with my grandparents in Michigan. One of the rooms in their house was my Grandma's art room, she would let us experiment with any thing in the room. I can remember sitting at her art table and playing. I also have a shoe box full of hand made water color cards made by my grandma. So I thought she would love a card made for her by he great grandson. I know that I am Owen's mom but he is getting really good at water color. Can't wait to send her the card. I will post a picture of the final card soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment