About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Thoughtful Gift

I would like to share with you a gift I received at Christmas this year. I know it is almost the end of January. LOL. I come from a very large extended family every year we pick a name for Christmas this year my cousin Alex picked my name. :-) Being cousins we have knew each other all if our lives. But over the past couple of years we have gotten to know each other a lot better. Alex works in the fashion Industry she also dose styling services. I wish she lived closer so she could help me with my closet.. Alex also has a blog, http://amfaay.wordpress.com check it out.

Ok so back to me bragging about my gift that I love. A little background, I have been really into crocheting, making hats and blankets and other goodies. Alex gave me a porcelain bowl that has the texture and the look as if it was crocheted. I LOVE it!! I know the perfect spot, on my craft table in my craft room. But.... well... Let's just say that room is not ready yet. So I have been moving it around my house trying to find the perfect temporary home for it. The bowl has lived for a couple of days on the fireplace mantel, the window seal above the sink, on the kitchen counter. I love being able to see it every day it puts a smile on my face and reminds me how thoughtful it was of Alex. When I was getting dinner ready I spotted it and wanted to share it with you.

She also gave the kids the cutest socks!!!!!

Do you have a gift that someone has giving you that gives you that warm and fussy feeling when you see it or thinking about? Leave a comment I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment