About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year!!

It has been a couple of days since my last post. Our family. Had a wonderful Christmas. Emily's first! She slept though gift opening. This year Owen really got into opening gifts. It was fun watching him tear open the wrapping paper, fall in love with each gift and want to play with it right a way. Dave also had time off from work so we were able to have family time. Everyone got the cold that is going around so the big plans for the zoo was put on the back burner. But the time we spent at home was great.
I am looking forward to the new year!! So many great things are ahead I
can feel it. :-).
I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment