About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A trip to lakeshore

Today the kids and I took a trip to Lakeshore Learning Store. I love this place. If you are a teacher or childcare provider then you might already know about this store. When I worked in social work we would get our art supplies for the group home here. We needed to get a birthday gift for my nephew Day and we also needed some art supplies.
As I opened the doors to the store Owen ran into the store and said " wow" as he ran in. Owen must of played with ever toy, music instruments, and any thing he found. Emily liked the music they had playing in the store. We found a get science kit for Day and I was able to get new paint brushes and mixing trays. Owen also found egg shakers, he picked one out for him and Emily. As we were leaving Owen found a little spy glass. It was way to cute how he kept looking at every thing throw it. He kept trying to give me one. Lol.
I could spend a lot of money in this store.
Do you know of a great store were you can find educational toys?


Just as I was about to post this Owen came in the room holding that package of new paint brushes saying "colors" we are off to paint!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Monterey to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete