About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Heathy frozen treat

Like many people I know I am totally addicted to pinterst!! I found a pin for frozen yogurt dots. Oh man are they good. They are so easy to make. All you need is yogurt, plastic sandwich bag, cookie sheet, and a freezer. Fill a sandwich Baggie with your choice of yogurt. Cut the corner off. The amount of the corner you cut off will determine the size of the dot. Then fill the cookie sheet with dots. Pop it in the freezer and in about a hour you are done! Owen loved them, he ate his so fast by the time I was able to take a picture there was only one left in his bowl.
Do you have a heathy snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment