About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time to get Organized

It is time for the Bucksto get Organized! I tend not to be the most organized when it comes to home paperwork, my closet, craft room. ( It is a weakness of mine.) I know where things are. But if anyone else needed to find them.... good luck. This is not some thing I want to pass on to my little ones. So I am on a mission, get the Bucks Organized. Not only will I be setting a good example for Owen and Emily but I know that it will make Dave very happy.
Please leave a comment below if you have a good tip or if you know of a good blog or website to help me on the journey.
Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. The only tip I have is to organize by categories. Like I have all the boys school things (bookbags, shoes, coats) on a rack by the door and I have them put them there as soon as they get home so it's ready for the next morning. Also I have bins for EVERYTHING, like a bin for all the car toys, and another for all the action figures, etc. Good luck with your orginazation!

    ReplyDelete