About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Late Valentines Day

We are healthy again!!
In the sprit of valentines day we have been playing with red, pink, and white paint. We love to finger paint. Owen loves to make a mess and I love to watch him play and we what kind of art work he does. Because of the cold weather we have been doing most of our art projects in the house. To make sure that we don't get paint on the floor I lay down a cheap plastic table cloth and then an old sheet over that. And to help with the "Owen clean up" I strip him down to just diapers. The only set up for this is some paint on a paper plate and a lot of paper and of course my little artist. There might more paint on Owen than on paper. The paint that did make it on the paper turned out cute. I posted a preview of his artwork earlier this week on I heart you. I have a growing collections of his artwork I am looking for a creative way to display his art work. If you have an idea please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. My kids LOVE to paint. We usually do it outside so that I can just hose them off.

    ReplyDelete