About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Currently 6/27/14

Hello Everyone. How is your summer going? I hope good. 




Link Party!!!!

This weeks themes are Learning , Making, Loving, Reading, Smelling.

This week I have been working on learning how to relax and let others help. My mother-in-law has been here all week. Helping out with the kids and giving me a break. I feel bad when she is doing dishes or when I go to take a nap. But I need to take advantage of this when I can. Because baby girl will be here soon and mommy nap time will not be in the cards


I have been making a big mess in my hubby's garage. Poor guy. I have been moving boxes and art stuff into his space so we can work on the baby's room.  But he is making room for me too. But right now it is a mess because of me. Sorry Dave.

The past weekend I was on a girls trip with my mom and sister. It was a ton of fun. I really needed the break. I even went swimming. Big belly and all. And let me tell you I was loving the feeling and the lack baby weight. My back felt great my hips did not hurt. As Emily would say it was amazing. ( her new big word) I also loved spending time with my mom and sister. Love you guys!


Sleeping through the night is almost a joke right now. If I am not getting up to pee or having weird dreams or pains I might be sleeping. So I have been up a lot reading blogs ( looking for tips on have 3 kids and not going nuts) and  looking at Pinterest.

Last week I spoiled myself and bought hand lotions by EOS. Oh my goodness this stuff is the best. I just love it!!!!  I just love the smell. Owen has asked me a couple of times " mommy why are you smelling your hands" lol. Kids always seam to catch you doing funny things and they point it out.



Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.


3 comments:

  1. I have three kids! And I'm totally nuts. :P I remember not being able to sleep all night, that part sucks, but it's for a good cause! I'm a sucker for good smelling lotion. I love the kind I buy at our local farmer's market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am sure its my body getting me ready to be up all hours of the night when she is here. But i have toddlers i am all ready there. LOL

      Delete
  2. There is nothing like swimming to remind you what bodies feel like when they aren't all old and exhausted, haha! Hope you got lots of naps and relaxation, stress free, while you could. xo

    ReplyDelete