About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Currently 6/12/14

HELLO!
 I know I have been gone. Life has a way of throwing you curve balls some times and takes control.  We are back on track now. So this is what has been going on with us.  


Link party!!!

This week's themes are hearing, hinting, hunting, hankering, hoping 

Well, for the past week I have been hearing a lot of " mommy I feel yucky" yep both kids. It's been a long week. Dave was gone all last week ( for work) so it was just me. Emily got it 1st. Just thought it was a case of tummy issues. When Dave got home we went to dinner and she got sick all over the restaurant waiting room. Fun. Owen is just now getting over it. But the poor kid. Monday was his schools end if the year party at the park. As we were talking to his teacher he started throwing up. He was very upset that he missed the party. But good news he now feels better and will be able to go to his last day today!!!!

I have been hinting to Dave that I need a girls weekend away with my mom and sister for along time now. Well, the baby is going to be here soon. So next weekend I am getting away!!! I will miss them ( Dave & kids) but sleeping in and taking a nap by a pool. And no one saying " mom milk ( in the middle if the night) " she playing with my toys" " he won't let me play" " she hit me"  sounds great!!!!!! 

I have been hunting in the the world of Pinterest, rough I know. I need ideas for the baby's room. I also plan on doing some thing special for each of the big kids beds. So a lot OF idea hunting for me. Owen wants super hero stuff. Emily is going to get a fairy garden bed ans will have flowers and butterflies all over ( bottom bunk) 

Baby is growing and moving. Man some times I think she is going to break out of my belly button. I have been hankering for hamburgs with her. And I mean the good kind, in and out or bakers. I was able to see my brother in law graduate from high school this past week. It was a night out with my sister-in-law. So for food we got barkers hamburgers. Oh man it was good!!!!!!! 




There are big changes coming soon. And I am just hoping that every thing will go smoothly. Family members and close friends might be moving soon. And not just to a new part of town. But a new state.  I will miss them so and of course I don't want them to go. But I know if they were to go it is the right choose for their family.  Thank god for FaceTime and plane tickets. Right! I am trying to be supportive but at the same time I want to yell " don't go" sometimes being a grown up about things stinks.



Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.




1 comment:

  1. Solo parenting while the kids are sick is tough. You definitely deserve to have a girls weekend!

    Can't wait to see what you come up with for the baby's room and for the big kids room. How did we do anything before without pinterest???

    ReplyDelete