About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Currently 6/19/2014

This weeks themes are Watching, wearing, wanting, waiting, winning.

Currently in the Buck house it is Summer break!!! Our first summer break let the fun start.

Owen finished his first year of preschool. I cant believe it. When I picked him up  from school I stood in the room watching my big boy saying good bye to everyone and saying that you to his teachers. And Emily checking out all the toys in the room. She will be in the same classroom come fall. Parents where taking pictures of their kids with friends. Plans were made for play dates in the park for the summer so the kids could play. It is hard for me to believe that my 1st born is so big. I know it is only the first year of preschool and we have many more to come. I plan on enjoying this time with the kids, it is going by way to fast. So what better was to start the summer than a dirt cake. 




I am working on a couple of goals this summer and one is not to look like I just rolled out of bed and started playing with the kids. So I put some thing on other than yoga pants. I have been also so wearing make up. Not a lot but just a little eye make up. Emily likes it because she gets to play with her "make up" too. 

I have been working on packing up my art room, soon to be baby room. But at 33 weeks my energy level is not the highest. So it has been slow moving. Plus with my "little helpers" it has been a little hard.  I have been secretly hoping and wanting that one morning I would wake up and it is done. 

Weekend oh weekend it is almost here. This weekend I am going on a girls weekend time with my mom and sister. I am in need of this!!!! So all week I have been waiting for the weekend. 

There is a new trend happening  with the kids. They are asking or tell me some thing over and over and over again. I am talking about with only a couple of seconds between. It is driving me nuts. As of right now the rule is if you ask me more than 3 times for some thing my answer will be NO.  Not sure who is winning yet. But I plan on it. Lets just hope it is soon. I might loose my mind


Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.




4 comments:

  1. My baby boy starts high school next year! It all goes by so quickly. I see Summer as the time for not having to wear anything but yoga pants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one leaving preschool and one entering preschool next year, it's a trip to think of how big they are. Especially the little one, who is still a baby baby baby in my mind. Enjoy your lady weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great weekend. When I call Owen my baby boy he will tell me " Mom i am a big boy"

      Delete