About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Owen truned 3

My little man is 3. I cant believe how fast time goes by. Owen is into trains, he loves them. SO we have a trained themed party.  Here are a couple of pictures of the train all the fun train things I did for Owen's party.
 


 
 


We were not able to get more pictures of Owen opening his gifts because he opened them so fast it was like a tornado. But with every gift he would call out what it was and say "oh , wow, look" It was so funny.
 



It was great party.

We also went to dounuts for breakfast.

 I give my kids a birthday minute kiss every year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment