About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Emily's 2rd birthday party

Our little princess has turned 2. I cant believe it. Time is going by way to fast. Our little Emily loves any thing pink and princess. I spent all last week getting ready for the party. Baking cookies, making play dough, goodies bags, backing cookies and a small cake. Cleaning the house, with 2 toddlers running around that one always takes the longest. There were a couple of late nights. When my little angles are asleep I am able to get things done.

The party turned out great. The kids had a great time so did the adults. Here are a couple of shoots of the party.
 
 
 Some of the goodies that were made for the party. My mom made the candies. I am working on some tutorials to be posted soon.




Look at that smile.



Not the best picture of me but its a cute one of Emily.

Owen really liked the frosting.


Ava loved the cupcake!!! And her Aunt Jenny for giving her one.


I just love this pic. Emily received 2 pairs of dress up shoes and her and Ava just loved them. Even warring them when eating cupcakes.

Emily trying out her new bike. Thank you Grandma and Papa
 
And of course here a couple of shots from Emily's birthday doughnut and birthday kiss.


 


We are so lucky to have great family and friends. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate our little one.



No comments:

Post a Comment