About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Currently 5/15/14


Hello everyone. I hope that everyone is having a great week. I was not able to post last week. Time just flew by and we were on the run.

This weeks theme are wishing, celebrating, wasting, scratching, wearing.


This week Dave is out of the state working, so it has been me and the kids. But this morning Dave called saying that he might have to stay longer. He was due back on Saturday so every morning when the kids wake up they ask "is it Saturday?" So I am wishing that he will still be able to come home on Saturday and I won't have to tell the kids he will be gone longer.

I had a great weekend celebrating Mother's Day. Dave flew out early Sunday. So Saturday was my day. I was even able to sleep in. The kids made me a big card and Dave gave me a new phone! Then on Sunday, the kids and I were able to spend time with my mother. We had a great weekend spending time with family.

I am now 28 weeks. Wow it's going by fast. The ace and pains have started. Hip pains when sleeping and back pains at the end of the day. So I am finding that if I want to get things done I need to get it done 1st thing in the day. Because I find that the end if the day in I'm getting tired and sore. I feel that the end of my day is being wasted in getting stuff done. But should be filled with hang out time with the kids, play dough time, Lego play, or watching them play in the water.

Because of the hot and DRY weather we have this week here in San Diego we have all had dry dry skin. I keep catching the kids and I scratching our dry skin. So it has been my mission to keep lotion on us all the time. Emily loves it. You would think it I was putting poison on Owen.

When Emily was younger I made her a couple crochet jackets. No pattern just going off pictures of ones I had seen. Well my little Emily did not want to wear them at all. But this week ( in a heat wave) she wants to wear them. It makes me a smile when I see her running around the house wearing something I made for her.



Only in a heat wave in San Diego can you have water play before bedtime. 

Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so awesome! I can't wait until it's warm enough here to do the same :)

    Your mother's day weekend sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The kids love to play in the water. I was the same as a kid.

      Delete
  2. Hope you guys are staying safe out there with the fires and everything and very much hope your husband made it home yesterday. Solo parenting is so exhausting, or at least I seriously think it is! 28 weeks is crazy exciting, almost 3/4 there!!!

    ReplyDelete