About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Currently 5/1/14


Hello I hope that you are having a good week. This weeks themes are Buying, Snapping, Struggling, Losing.

This week I have seemed to have run out of every cleaning products that I use.  Right now
I  am buying Lysol with hydrogen peroxide. I love this stuff. I’m telling you it’s a must try.  I am a big fan.

 My little Emily is a very independent little one.  Her new thing is taking out her own hair
ties.  And when she does it you can hear them snapping her little fingers or her head or just breaking.
It sounds painfully but she doesn't want mommy’s help.

Right now I am struggling with mommy guilt.  I know that this is a normal thing.  But I have
been finding myself not able to sleep and  I start thinking about the things I did not get done or
what I was not able to do with the kids.  Or what gets me the most is when I start to think that the
kids are not getting enough  one on one time with me.  I need to work on this.  I need to understand that my kids are happy, smart and taken care of. I’m only one person.  Sometimes I can’t do it all.   Easier said than done. But hey I will work on it.  I can’t be the only one struggling with this.

 Every day I am losing one more pair of pants that I can’t comfortably  wear.  My baby bump is getting bigger every day.  It’s a good thing.

Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Your little Emily reminds me of my Loretta, from her fuzzy head to her independent personality. Love little wild girls :) And yes, ugh, life guilt. It just sucks but you're right, they're totally happy and thriving so just keep on keeping on <3

    ReplyDelete