About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cookie weekend Part 2

My last post was about our cookie weekend trip. It was a great weekend filled with family and cooking. The trip started in Newport in the early hours of the day and ending in San Francisco that night. By the end of the trip the kids were at the end. They wanted out of their car seats. Owen did great, thanks to snacks and a DVD player. Emily and the Twins were just to young to care about a movie they just wanted out.
 
Here are a couple of pictuers of all the cookies.
 




 
 
When all the cooking is done it is time to go see Santa. If you are in the bay area and looking for a Santa to see, Sanford mall is the way to go. With our aprons in hand and a plate of cookies we waited in line to see Santa. When it was out time Owen was the first kids to get see Santa. Owens face lit up as he walked up to Santa and sat next to him. Santa read him a story as they waited for it to be time for the picture to be taken. Tears welled up in my eyes, because you could really see the wonder and amazement of the moment. Emily was still a little to young to know who this man was holding her, but still really cute.
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
The twins were not that happy to be on Santa’s lap. But he was so cute and funny at the same time. They kept looking at us with a look of why are you doing this to me.
 
 
  We make a lot of cookies. And I mean a lot of cookies. We spend all day cooking, laughing, and having a great time.  Below are 2 pictuers of "The Big Bowl" we use and some cute kids.



 
Ava Dot reaching for a pictuer of my Nana. Ava is named after here.

 
 
I just love this.
 

Emily loves her Aunt Sandy.

 
I took this on the way home. Owen holding my hand.
 

I had a great weekend and I know that everyone did too. Thank you Aunt Vickie for opening you home to us and hosting another great cookie weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment