About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Monday.


Wow. Hello.
I know it has been along time. Life in our house has been busy and nuts and that is saying it nicely.  My husband has been gone agian overseas for work. So I have been doing the solo parenting thing. With a 4 year old, 3 year old, and a 7 month old, my days and night have been very full. My family is always 1st on my list before any thing. So there was a need to put some things on the back bruner. I need to take a break. I missed blogging and am happy to be back. So many things have happened waile I was gone. Many post to come.
Miss you all and cant wait to tell you what has been going on with our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment