About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Currently

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day. Lets get this link party going.
The words this week are finding, writing, dressing, thinking, beginning.

Lately I have been finding a hidden strength I did not know I have. With Dave gone I have had to really step up and get stuff done. I have had a lot of help from my family. Thank you Mom, Dad, and Kimmy. Before Dave left the idea of me doing things ( going places) with the kids by my self seamed hard. But I could not let that stop the kids and from doing things. I have taken all 3 kids out to dinner ( by my self) and the the drive in.  We had fun and the kids did great. 


At the kids school they have a writing station. Where they can "make mail" ( Owen and Emily's words). This is a great away for the kids to practice their writing. When I pick the kids up they always have a handful of "mail" for each other. Some times I get mail. 

Well, my kids are really into dressing them selfs. Some times I am really happy that right now we only have school 2 days each week. Because some of the outfits are well.... Unique


After the kids go to sleep. I have a hard time turning my brain off to go to sleep. I end up lying in bed thinking about the things I need to do, thing I did not do, if the kids had a good day, why Kaley bug has a gassy tummy, and then mommy guilt kicks in.

I just love this time if year. It is the beginning of the holidays!!!! I have a very large extended family. Growing up there was always large parties with lots of food, noise, and love. I am truly a lucky person. Can't wait to share with you all the fun that the rest if the year has in store for our family.


Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment