About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Currently 10.30.2014


Sorry, it has been way to long. It's hard to find time lately to focus on me. And the blog took a backseat. But we are back and it feels good. 


Lets get this link party going! This weeks words are; committing, loving, organizing, watching, shopping.

I have been doing the solo parenting thing for almost 2 weeks now. Dave is not overseas for work. It has been hard getting our routine down but we are working on it. 

Well I really think that I may have an issue with over committing my self. Not just with other people but with my self.  I do enjoy do things for others but I do have a problem saying no. My to do list is; Halloween costumes (4 of them), making playdough for the kids school, finishing baby shower gifts, making cookies for the baby shower. I know that this may not seam like a lot. But I am taking care of 3 kids and the house by my self.  I know that I could of made my to do list shorter by getting store bought costumes and store bought baby shower gifts but that would not be me.

Our little Kaley Bug personalty is showing more and more every day. I am loving it. Each of my little ones are so different. Owen is our silly love bug. So smart loves to figure out how things work and then tell you about it. Emily is our non-stop monkey. She is always on the move and talking. She keeps us on our toes. I think Kaley bug might be our mellow kid. I can only wish. 

While Dave is gone one of my goals is organizing. I need to get rid of things. I have to much stuff. Oh Dave would be so happy to hear that. 

Now that fall is here I have been watching one of my favorite shows, Grey's Anatomy. Yup I love it. I can watch the reruns over and over again.   

Can it be the holiday season is here. Time to start shopping. How I am going to do that is not clear to me yet. Dave will not be home until December 20th. So I will need to start the shopping on my own. The tricky part is how to do this with 3 little ones.  I know that I could shop online, but there are some things that I like to see in person. 


Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for doing the cookies! And yes, I have the same problem of overcommitting. Take time and slow down, because our kiddos are not :( I'm learning it's ok to say no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your own for weeks with 3 small children is huge. Take care of yourself in amongst all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting rid of things is the best therapy to feeling overwhelmed. I hope your Halloween came out great! I do the same thing with costumes - store bought just wouldn't be me :)

    ReplyDelete