About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Currently 8.29.14

Hello I am back!!  Our home has been a little nuts and  it took me some time to get use to my new sleep pattern ( or lack of sleep) and how to juggle 3 kids.


Let's get this link party going! This weeks words are; needing, missing, reading, hoping, playing.


For some time I have been wanting to open a shop on etsy to sell things I make. I have a box full of things I have made and many ideas.  What I  need to find is the courage to start to list products. I worry that no one will like what I make. I know I need to get over this. I need to be an example for my kids.

Summer is almost over. And preschool is almost here. Where did the time go. I know Owen and Emily are looking forward to school. And yes I have to admit that the idea of a couple of hours a week with them gone and just Kaley and I alone. Sounds good. I see naps and cleaning happening. I know I will be missing the craziness of a full house. Kids playing, yelling, fighting, making noise.

  We have been reading a lot of new kid books this summer. Dave found a used book store that has great deals. The kids love going there.  The books are all under $2. ( kid books)  I love the fact the kids like reading. My goal is to keep encouraging reading  with the kids.



As I write this post I am sitting in urgent care waiting room with Emily and Kaley. Some kind of bug thought Emily tasted good. The bites got big, red, and Swollen. I am hoping they can give us some thing to make her feel better and go away.
** update Emily was having a
severe allergic reaction to the bug bites.


The kids have been playing with Legos a lot. I can remember playing with Legos as a kid, I loved them. And now my little ones are building cars, houses, towers, planes. All kind of things. They are always so proud to show me what they have made.

Thank you Ot & Et And Harvesting Kale for hosting this link party!
Check it out and tell us what you are up too. Join in the fun.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. LEGOs are the best. I can't wait for my kids to start playing with them! We're in Mega Bloks land for now, though.

    Oh, and I have similar fears about opening an Etsy shop. We need to snap out of it!

    ReplyDelete