About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Summers Past Farms

I am always looking for fun and new things to do with the kids. At the park a couple of weeks ago one of the moms told me about Summers Past Farms. One of the best things about Summers Past Farm is that it is free. They have animals, flower maze, gardens, handmade soap, pumpkins, and a sand box ( this kids loved that part)
The kids enjoyed looking at the animals. We saw some  Mille Fluer chickens. When I asked Owen what sound does the chicken make her said " Chicken, Chicken, Chicken" He is too funny.

We also checked out some Alpacas. Emily did not know what to make of them.

"Lets go!"

Off to the pumpkins.
 

"Owen can pick up" "Look at me Mommy" Owen called out to me.

Emily liked picking up the hay.


"Owen did it"


We found a nice little bench to have some gold fish our favorite snack.
 

I just love these two pictures.
 
 
 

This is one for the wall. 






We had a great time.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment