About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Morning Trip to the Park


The weather here in San diego has been very warm. Where we live it is HOT. We spend most of the day playing in the water trying to stay cool. On Firday it was over cast and cool. So we were off to the partk. It was nice to be able to spend time there and not worry about this kids getting to hot. We packed food for the brids and a snak for us.  Here are a couple of pictuers.

Owen loves to feed the birds. He calls for the them. " Bird Bird come eat"

 
Emily loves the swings. She could stay on them all day. I just love her smile.
Owen is not a big fan of the swing.

But the slide he loves going down the slide




.

No comments:

Post a Comment