About Me

My photo
San Diego, Ca, United States
Hello my name is Jenny I am the mom of 3 wonderful children. My oldest is a very active toddler, Owen. Always exploring and discovering his world around him. Emily is our middle child, full of energy and always ready to explore her world. My is my beautiful baby girl, Kaley. She can melt your heart with her smile. I am Also the wife of a supportive and loving husband, Dave.  We live in san Diego. We just brought our 1st home. When I am not spending time with my family I am in my craft room. This blog is a place for me to share with you fun actives our family enjoys, crafts, spending time together, food, and home improvements and many more. Please join us in our journey.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Potty Time

Well our little guy is ready for the big boy potty. If you are using the bathroom Owen is right there waiting to flush the toilet and to see what is going on. He also tells me if he needs his diaper changed. But the past couple of days he was really telling me he was ready, in a 2 year old way. He was pulling down his diaper and peeing on the bathroom floor or the kitchen. Man oh man. So it was off to the store we go. But first I hit the blog world looking for tips. After looking at a lot of blogs, parenting sites, and asking friends. I had a plan.
But first we need supplies. One training toilets , big boy underpants, special hand soap, special wipes. On a side note man there a lot of choice of training toilets. I could not believe it. They even have ones that make a sound when you pee. I would think that in the eyes of a two year old it would way too much fun. He may never want to use the real toilet. Plus we don't need another thing in the house that needs batteries.
When we got back home from the store I let the kids check every thing out. Owen sat on the training toilet and made fog sounds and Emily liked to throw the underwear in the air. Too funny.
The first day of potty training will be on Monday my parents are visiting this weekend.
Do you have any tips?

1 comment: